Monday, January 6, 2014

A New Beginning

As some of you may remember, I used to have another blog. Well, due to password issues and other things, I have decided to do something different.

I am starting over.

It's fitting. It's a new year. 2014.I wanted to change things up.

I am still going to be covering film and other pop culture stuff. I am going to handle it in a more talk radio kind of way. I wanna take a big issue going on in film, music, books, or any pop culture and discuss it in length. I have no intention of doing a tabloid site at all. But I want to cover the major things that matter in entertainment. The actors who mean something and are actually trying to do something memorable other than a reality show!

Along the way, I will put some personal stories on here sometimes. Not all the time but some.

But most of all, I want this to be fun. I am after all opinionated and stubborn as some of my detractors have mentioned.

So let's start off 2014 in a new way.

I present.... Steve Hash: Film Buff and Opinionated Nerd!

No comments:

Post a Comment