Thursday, March 27, 2014

A Quick Note on Making Comments For the Blog

Hey guys, just a real quick update. A few of you have sent me questions on how you can make a comment on the blog here. A few of you have mentioned that you have tried to post a comment and that you didn't know how to do it. Well I looked into and you can do it.

First off, you click on the article you are going to read. Then go to the bottom of the page and type in what you are wanting to say. After that, you go to where it says "Comment as." If you click on the drop down menu and don't see that you are attached to any of the social networks that are listed there on the page, then just click on "Anonymous." This will allow you to post without having to be connected to any one social network site.

I highly encourage that you guys leave comments on the postings I put on here. I love hearing feedback from you all.

Until next time,

Hash

No comments:

Post a Comment