Friday, October 30, 2015

Films I have seen in 2015 (So far)





I am often asked by people in both a joking and non-joking manor if I have seen every movie that is out in cinemas at the moment. Sometimes I feel like I do but more often to not, I like to think that I have become much pickier lately.

Don't get me wrong, I still see a lot of movies. So I decided to list all the movies that I have seen this year. Most of them are movies that have come out this year. Some are movies that are from year's past that I saw for one reason or another.

So without further ado, and in the spirit of the list the Steven Soderbergh creates on his website, here is the list of movies that I have seen this year. Presented here in no particular order.



Ex Machina 

2001: A Space Odyssey (Seen this with a live orchestra) 

Mad Max: Fury Road 

Blackhat 

Taken 3

Kingsman: The Secret Service 

It Follows 

Back to the Future Part II 

Inherent Vice 

McFarland, USA

Run All Night 

Wes Craven's New Nightmare 

The Gunman 

Get Hard

John Carpenter's In The Mouth of Madness

Avengers: Age of Ultron 

Ant-Man 

San Andreas 

Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension 

The Big Chill 

Seconds 

Badlands 

Spy 

Jurassic World 

Mission Impossible: Rouge Nation

Dope

Minions

Terminator: Genisys 

Southpaw

Straight Outta Compton 

Black Mass 

Sicario 

The Walk 

The Martian 

Bridge of Spies 

Selma 

Whiplash 

Furious 7 

The Gambler 

Third Person

American Sniper 

John Wick 

Jaws

Foxcatcher 

Hours 

Black Sunday 

Black Sea 


No comments:

Post a Comment